- SEO-friendly URLS. Learn 3 main rules of top-notch URLs and analyze your ups & downs on simple examples.
- Titles and Meta Description. Explore the full power of goal title tags, discover the real importance of meta description, and learn how to frame your information with target headings.
- Content and Keywords. Learn how to create and manage a relevant content and widespread it with accurate keywords.
- Images and Illustrations. Remember some meaningful points of making your content more eye-catching.
- Other Factors. Learn how to deal with UX/UI, Bot accessibility, and Metadata for increasing the quality of your site.
A Guide to On-Page SEO
What is the main thing for a Google-friendly website? If you think that likes, tweets, and shares are on top, you, probably, are crying someone a river now.